Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seat leon TCR
I have been doing some testing with this, as havent driven it for a while.
I am not sure what the diff is between Donny 2017 and 2018, but with the 2018 version your front left is toast after 5 laps, but it's not like that in 2017 version.
Just thought I would share / give you the heads up.

Shaun
There was a lot of Checksum tonight, and I don't understand why.

Download the car from the link in SRS
Mkae sure you have the tracks, again from SRS links

Its that easy

Shaun
Hi Guys,

I have been working on updating the Seat Leon TCR to co-inside with my release of the Seat Cupra Seq version?

So I would ask, do I wait until after the series, or release it now / tonight.

It's by far miles better.

Regards

Shaun
I think this is the main reason why there is always that much 'mismatch checksum' in the races of this mod. 
There are a lot of versions of this car and they are offered in different places that not always are aligned (your website, this thread, the official series download thread, race department, etc.). That's confusing for people that don't usually reads the forums as the in-game app does not give you any clue about the version used / installed (It may be a good app improvement, btw)

This said, I would never update a mod version during a championship, not only because the confusion that cause, but also because, at least with this mod, the handling of the car changes so much between updates, sometimes it felts like as totally different car, and that causes that the races after an update are like the first race of a championship, with a huge difference between people that took some time to practise with the car and people that tries the car for the first time during the qualy, plus it feels like changing the rules in the middle of a championship, but that's an admin decision.

Anyway, I appreciate the work you do keeping the work with all this mods, they are all fantastic and really fun to drive.
Hi David,

The only place that people should download this car is from SRS, as this will always have the latest and most up to date version.

I agree, if can be a little confusiing, and as I don't know before hand what cars are being used I have been updating this for a little while. I agree not ideal mid championship, but I don't really want to wait another 4wks to release it.

I have removed my post, as I will wait for Henrique to annouce the update, so save any confusion.

Regards

Shaun