Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternative to Real Time app?
I use the real time app to see if somebody is appraoching me when I join the track (from the pits or after a spin).

But it uses a lot of space for just that.

Is there a better alternative for that? AFAIC the Substanding app only shows cars according to the positon in the race and not where they are physically on the track. Or am I wrong?

Thanks in advance!
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
I use the RealTime app too, in Content Manager -> Settings -> Apps you should find a list of all the apps and in which in-game page they are enabled; there's also a "scale" function. I set RealTime at 80% on 1920x1080 monitor.
This might help you to reduce its size.

The Substanding app i remember using it but it updated the position once per lap if i remember correctly
Substanding can show realtime deltas also, the good thing about this app is it shows tyres used, number of pits (useful info in 1h races) and generally in my experience it bounces less back and forth, i tend to look at substanding to judge real gaps rather than the kunos app.
My mistake about Substanding, I thought it was the original Kunos app, I didn't try it.
Thanks, James for clarifying it