Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: Do you like these kind of series coming to SRS?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah i will love to see it on SRS!
66.67%
6 66.67%
Nein nein nein nein! (unglorious basterds hitler answer)
33.33%
3 33.33%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOME UPHILL DOWNHILL ROUTES in SRS
What do you think guys? Would you be interested in joining the servers for these kind of disciplines?
Could SRS offer that kind of "racing"?
We know Assetto offers many opportunities and this SRS Platform can make it posible?
SRS SPAIN , www.youtube.com/c/deracingx
If by that you mean hill climb type event I would be interested in that.
I would like it, there is some point to point tracks with enough pit boxes. Maybe run them as special/test events to see how it goes.

The problem is that it could be too complicated to set up, i.e. you need to make a starting order like a rally because those tracks are too narrow to let 20 cars racing, and while there are people that are very present on the forum and would read the rules, lots of others would join without knowing anything about the organization.
Maybe if we run separately from the normal srs launcher (i mean subscribing via a forum thread where all the rules and starting orders are written there) it could work.
It would be like to race some hill climb, not racing all at onces but something like best time wins
Sounds interesting, but I don't know how easy it would be to implement that kind of event. Probably not very much.

EDIT: Basically, what Andrea said.