Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last day of the year but a new year full of race soon
Hi All,

let me introduce myself. Based near London I'm French 50+. Not onto games all days for 5-10 hrs. Got a life and busy work too. However mainly doing sim racing for years form Gran Turismo in (I forget was so long time ago with PS0 or PS1... prehistoric time. Even if still have a PS4 with few car games, now only playing on PC and especially Assetto Corsa (not Competizione) fro last 3 months. For long time Ihought graphics of AC were not fantastic but car handling at a great level (still miles away of a real car feeling however - my installation not the best (full Fanatec sounds the nirvana but don't want to invest 2-4K) - got an old E46 M3 maybe the best M3 as some are saying). To enjoy AC quickly decided to replace my 8 yrs G25 to CSP V1 (only V1 but big improvement) and TS300 (of course driving seat - Corbeau). Still using the G25 shifter temporarily only on UP-Down mode. Handbreak and new shifter expected next year.
About AC been amazed by all MODS created and available - a special star for latest Fonteny Track from Fat Alfie the master for track created for AC. If talking about this one, is also cause my preference is more for not too powerfull car undrivable (at least I'm unable to drive them issue with the throttle set-up maybe ???), vintage track (Nurb' 67 with the additionnal south part for eg) Road look a like Deutchlandring / Felderbring... whatever I love vintage cars from 50 to 70s. These days did lots of miles on the 718 RSK Spyder, fun to drive, drifting a lot). Dreaming to have one day a 3.0 CSL or even a 3.0 CS would please me enough... Love the design of it, the true shark face which not existing anymore... but just a dream... price are stratospheric (one was on sale in UK near Tunbridge Well for 90K in a superb lemon / lime colour)(my M3 in Phoenix yellow). Santa Claus gone... 
Nead to improve my driving skills definitively with my average level installation.
Fed-up by KUNOS server with limited race possibilities, I hope to find with SRS more opportunities to try to race with some real drivers. I know I will often end last or in the walls but with hours I will improve my skills. Did lots of go karting (in real) so I know the rules and doing my best to be respectfull to other drivers but again between real and simdrive sometimes the controling of cars far to be the same. Just to say not coming with spirit to win at any way.

I think that already a lot about me.
Lets have fun and Happy New Year (with few hours advance... say I'm in Australia now Smile

Mike