Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No response from the server (RaceRoom 28.12.2019)
Hello everybody
I'm not sure if I'm right here to post it here.
but I think there is a connection with the missing response from the Raceroom servers after trying to participate in the SRS races and the latest update.
If there is a solution to this or if it was only a time-related problem, I would be very happy to receive an answer
Otherwise I can only say that I have been using SimRacingSystem for 4 months now and I am more than satisfied.
Many thanks to SRSWink
(This is my very first post and I hope that it was placed correctly)
Interesting, I tried to join a race just now and pressed the Join. It started Race Room and I did the click a button to stat and then it usually says connecting but did nothing this time.

(12-29-2019, 11:46 AM)Mark Motherway Wrote:  Interesting, I tried to join a race just now and pressed the Join. It started Race Room and I did the click a button to stat and then it usually says connecting but did nothing this time.

Just tried another race and still the same issue. I've restarted SRS a few times and done the select Race again to refresh. It just does not connect to the server. This is the first time I've entered a race since I upgraded Race Room, I don't know if that may be the issue and I need to redo some settings some where.
should be fixed now
(12-29-2019, 01:03 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  should be fixed now

Yep all fixed now, thank you.
Yes it´s fixed Wink
Thank you