Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App V1.1
Hello SRS Admin and Racers...
Quick Thanks for everything you provide as always. I have a question about the skins a person can create and then change over time.

Since our skins must be named "Our Name" (EX: stan_donit) I have found myself editing a skin between championships, and it seems to always shows up as the original in the Youtube Broadcasts.

For Example, I created a Z4 BMW skin for the GT3 cars when I started racing on SRS and I liked the skin, but I ended up changing it for the New GT3 1Hr Races. It's still titled stan_donit because that's the rule, (NO?) but I have new items in the folder (new .dds file, new wheel files, new .json and skin.ini as well) and the skin looks totally different now. I raced the other night and then went to watch the youtube vid to see if something that happened in the race was on the stream and I noticed I was driving my old skin instead of the new changes. Is this something to do with the "RESTART" button? Am I doing something wrong? How can I fix this so that after I create a skin and race it, but then decide to make changes, they will show up and be seen on stream and by other drivers? I would love some input from ADMIN or even other races that have experienced this as well.

Thanks for your time, and as always, keep up the good work.
Cool Respectfully..... Stan Donit Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App - by Joe Blow - 05-16-2017, 11:36 AM
RE: Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App V1.1 - by Stan Donit - 11-28-2017, 01:43 AM