Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App V1.1
Copy the link and paste it into this proxy site:
http://www.site2unblock.com
My Skins App is doing the same thing that Joe Blows is doing. Although I believe the skins are getting downloaded and are in my game files now. 
Thought I'd put that out there, just incase it helps to get it fixed.
Thanks, i´ll try install
Not sure why when I click the link it just opens a tab to this page again.. Is link broken or am I? :p
(11-10-2017, 01:26 AM)Constandinos Sofocleous Wrote:  Not sure why when I click the link it just opens a tab to this page again.. Is link broken or am I? :p
Hi mate,  it links through to the AC app page, where the files are attached at the bottom of the post.
(08-08-2017, 04:31 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Nothing stops you from rejoining but you must realize you won't be on the same lap as the others and must respect that.

Regarding skin size, if you save the dds files as dxt3 or dtx1 instead of dtx5 it will be bellow 10 MB.

thanks, gonna try it since i've  been struggling with that!
SURVIVING ROOKIES - Legendado PT-BR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LJcb-_LcUE

"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himslef."
- Ferdinand Porsche
Hello SRS Admin and Racers...
Quick Thanks for everything you provide as always. I have a question about the skins a person can create and then change over time.

Since our skins must be named "Our Name" (EX: stan_donit) I have found myself editing a skin between championships, and it seems to always shows up as the original in the Youtube Broadcasts.

For Example, I created a Z4 BMW skin for the GT3 cars when I started racing on SRS and I liked the skin, but I ended up changing it for the New GT3 1Hr Races. It's still titled stan_donit because that's the rule, (NO?) but I have new items in the folder (new .dds file, new wheel files, new .json and skin.ini as well) and the skin looks totally different now. I raced the other night and then went to watch the youtube vid to see if something that happened in the race was on the stream and I noticed I was driving my old skin instead of the new changes. Is this something to do with the "RESTART" button? Am I doing something wrong? How can I fix this so that after I create a skin and race it, but then decide to make changes, they will show up and be seen on stream and by other drivers? I would love some input from ADMIN or even other races that have experienced this as well.

Thanks for your time, and as always, keep up the good work.
Cool Respectfully..... Stan Donit Cool
Whenever you update a skin, it should be uploaded again and downloaded by others.
(11-28-2017, 10:55 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Whenever you update a skin, it should be uploaded again and downloaded by others.

Does this mean I should do an upload by doing a practice session once the timer goes to 5 mins left before the race and uploading like that and then joining the SRS server, or can I just join a race server like normal and the skin refresh or re-upload like that? The reason I ask is because I have done the "join as normal" thing a number of times including the other night when the skin showed up as the old one.
Cool Respectfully..... Stan Donit Cool
skin update should be something that happens without doing anything different from the usual procedure.