Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App V1.1
Great app, thanks! You are stimulating me in creating my first skin! Smile
[img]https://steamsignature.com/card/0/76561197972645414.png[/img]
I uploaded my skin, but have since edited it.  Will the skin now automatically get updated?
Yes. The app will upload again
Hello SRS, just a couple of questions on this app if you do not mind.

A) Yesterday I succeeded in uploading my first skin for the Mazda MX-5 cup from an offline session (hotlap with MX-5) just before the last race in Sentul. Before of that race I tried at 19:56 (circa) and at 20:56 (circa) GMT without success. Does it mean that I can upload a skin of a particular car only when that same car is in the schedule for the next race?

B) Do I have to re-upload a skin for every race (for the players that did not download it from the previous session) or does the server keep the data and automatically provide the skin to the clients?

Thanks!
[img]https://steamsignature.com/card/0/76561197972645414.png[/img]
A) yes

B)No. Unless you updated the skin, the server keeps the skin.
Hi, I wonder if the app could also transfer custom suit, gloves and helmet skins, or only custom car skins?
Regards
yes, all of those are transferred
I just realized that my skin is 85mb large, it´s the first time I made one, downloaded a template and edited it.
I don´t know why, but I erased the psd file and I only have the dds now. Can I compress the texture in any way or do I need to make a new one?
Kunos should add this kind of functionality to the core of AC... great work as usual.. you're spoiling us Big Grin
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter
they helped on this one