Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App V1.1
(04-20-2019, 12:23 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  I had to really look around your post to see what you were asking (which was, "you'll get a success message and the app will ask you to press the new restart button in order to load the skins". I'm in VR where is this "new restart button"? I hear an audio announcement telling me to do so, but not sure what restart means.").

Basically it just means you have to re-enter the server. If you actually show the Skin App, there's a restart button on the app itself. All it does is quit out of the session and (I think) attempt to rejoin the server again. I find it is just as easy to just quit the server and hit the "Try Again" button in Content Manager to rejoin the last server I was just on. It does the same thing.

So, I don't need it? fine like it is manual? cool....your skin is ok.

Next topis is.....Shader and SRS skinapp....seems Shader 74 (latest) and 49(recommended stable) make the walls turn dark, grass flashes in turns, on SRS servers with skin app enabled...go figure....so what, once my skin is uploaded a few times i can just turn it off and on to fix it....sux tho.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App - by Joe Blow - 05-16-2017, 11:36 AM
RE: Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App V1.1 - by Mike Blaze - 04-20-2019, 05:17 PM