Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all! Racer from Calgary, Alberta
Hey all! My names Joshua Nawrocki, 16 year old from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I've been mucking around with AC for a while and stumbled across this program, and honestly, it seems promising. I've been competitively go karting for around 10 years now (honestly sad how many people don't consider it a sport.) and play racing sims just for the fun off the track/off season. Got a g25 and 3 monitor setup running and, man its great. Currently only own AC and some simbin games (GTL, GTR2). Kind of got tired of the lame no racers on the online lobbies and hoping this may bring a bit more seriousness as to what I'm used to in reality.
Honestly, cars are my life. Ever since I can remember, I've always wanted to just drive fast, we all know that feeling don't we? Seeing those guys rip around the track going insanely fast, who wouldn't want to do that? Favorite all time car would have to be the Datsun 240z or the older Mazda RX-7 (though I plan on getting a first gen Miata for my first car, damn they look fun.)
So yeah, that's a quick introductory of who I am. Quick question though, If I want to register for a race, I don't have to attend each times race correct? (So if there is races scheduled for 2, 5, and 8 AM, I only have to attend one? Or am I committing my life, and sleep loss, to these races?)

Anyways, hope to see some of you guys on the track! Glad to be a part of the community now.
Welcome Joshua,

Some series run only 1 time per day, others 4. You can race as much as you like on the same track, up to 5 races, best result counts, after that average.
(04-23-2017, 01:25 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Welcome Joshua,

Some series run only 1 time per day, others 4.  You can race as much as you like on the same track, up to 5 races, best result counts, after that average.
Awesome haha, Thanks for the answer.