Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stewards need to recant my suspension
Word on the "new" stewards that don't see the entire replay where a guy runs completely off all 4 tires into sand, then as i pass, he tries to defend his position by divebombing the inside at the last sec to which i had no idea he would try to be competitive after his mistake, that's his fault yet i get suspended for 2 weeks, I know exactly when it happened because it was the only inc like that. real nice!   In the light of the events occurred at the AussieStigRadicalSR3 2019/11/14 race, you are hereby suspended for 2 weeks.

Incident: Lap 2: Ignoring the driver on the inside on the last corner....Laguna Seca      Now you see why i "ignored" him....because the mf run off the track completely then tried to come back on full speed into the last turn after i was already committed to the inside turn, I was ahead at braking zone i assure you,  had he NOT hit me there, he would have surely hit me a sec later on exit because he had the wrong entry entirely. He hit me, then the kerb rocked his ass end around, then he got hit again by the next driver, be it known this was lap 2 and it was his fault and the stewards are wrong. You have to know what to do after a mistake like running off into the sand all 4 tires, you don't try to maintain your position and risk hitting the guy that just passed your ass completely, but yet you still try to defend? WTF !
You were suspended several times and even got a final warning.
You were not a new member, you knew how protests work, you know the consequences of retaliation.

You don't belong here.