Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1991 Imola
I did those laps on the slobros practice server, I assume they have the same settings as they're on the official SRS servers?

Also, I did around 150 laps this week before they announced that the car will get changed. That might help a little bit Wink

And regarding the new car: I just tried to get it to work like before but I think it's save to say that this version is buggy. I tried various suspension settings but I always bottom out on the straight, which slows the car down and makes it very unpredictable. I'm curious how other peoples' opinions are about this new version.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
(11-16-2019, 11:46 PM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  I did those laps on the slobros practice server, I assume they have the same settings as they're on the official SRS servers?

Also, I did around 150 laps this week before they announced that the car will get changed. That might help a little bit Wink

And regarding the new car: I just tried to get it to work like before but I think it's save to say that this version is buggy. I tried various suspension settings but I always bottom out on the straight, which slows the car down and makes it very unpredictable. I'm curious how other peoples' opinions are about this new version.

But of course!  Slobros management.
(11-16-2019, 11:46 PM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  I did those laps on the slobros practice server, I assume they have the same settings as they're on the official SRS servers?

Yeah I completely agree, have just been trying lots of different setups with the new version... eurgh it doesn't feel good at all! Definitely not as fast either. I wonder why they changed it?
(11-15-2019, 09:00 PM)Michal Janak Wrote:  Hello

Sorry for a so big crash today, i spin the car in try to make room to the car on left but on smal direction change under acceleration i spin my car and end in williams on right Sad 

,  car in fronnt totaly sleep on start and with such a fast car is so small amout of time make best decision to awoid him, if i stop behind sleeping car surely the crash happen only second later from cars behind

As I’ve answered in private message, I was the “sleeping” car. And no, I don’t accept that for a mistake made by you, I’ve been suspended for a week. Totally unacceptable. My setup was with very long gears to drive comfortable losing time at start. You have only to pass me, not do destroy. I ask to admin to remove my suspension please if is possible. Thanks
Incident discussion is not allowed.
Use the protest form and wait for the verdict