Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calendar
Hi, is there a complete calendar of f3 and f1 91 competitions? 

thanks all
You can find it more or less everywhere.
When you want to join a race you see every race has its banner, in every banner's upper right side you see two small white squares, by clicking there you see the whole calendar
expand the competition table on the race page by clicking the icon on the top right corner of each table
(11-13-2019, 09:27 AM)Andrea Martelli Wrote:  You can find it more or less everywhere.
When you want to join a race you see every race has its banner, in every banner's upper right side you see two small white squares, by clicking there you see the whole calendar

i have see. but the calendar at this time is a little different from the one in assetto corsa
What do you mean by different calendar?
on the site I can see that the formula 3 races are scheduled for today. While in the game some of those are missing, for example the 20pm race with dallara
On the race page, either on the website or ingame, you only see the next race of that series. I fyou want to see full calendar just click on the ico on top right corner of that table.

On the daily schedule page, you see all races for the next 24 hours. This page is available on the website and ingame.