Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hoping to bring my best to this community!
Hey guys,

I'm sure I'm definitely not the only person that came to SRS because the public lobbies are infuriating and iRacing is entirely too expensive. Except for GT3 cars, I'm kind of average, but I love clean racing.

I've had this account since early 2017 as you can see, but never could find the balls to actually register for a race since I was worried that I don't know the etiquette enough and will unknowingly be trouble for other drivers.

So now, almost 3 years later, I just completed my first race (F3 Dallara in Silverstone) where I placed 8th out of 16 registered (4 DNF) drivers. The difference from public lobbies was apparent from the get go. Already in Quali it was completely different. People on their out lap were outside of the racing line, often going off track to allow flying laps to go past unbothered, people on their flying lap who were visibly slower than the person behind them were letting them through, and so on. It's like a dream come true and something that you just don't see in public lobbies (except for the few intelligent beings that still remain there).

I did end up with 3 incidents, out of which at least 2 I'd call just hard racing and they didn't affect the other driver in any way. Still, I'd love to bring my average optimally below 1 per race.

If any of you here are also beginning, feel free to add me on steam and hopefully we can catch each other in the same race. I'm from the Czech Republic and plan to race pretty regularly, although I can never know with school etc.

I'd like to thank the creators and admins of SRS for making such a wonderful thing for the few of us that don't want to play FlatOut with realistic physics in public lobbies.

See you!
To finish first, first you have to finish
AC, i5-6400, RX580, G27, single 24" monitor (relying on CrewChief and Helicorsa), hopefully VR in the future.