Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't run TCR
Good morning, I've been since last night to enter the career of mugello with the TCR lion, and enter the 12PM race and now that of 11Am, and in neither of them has he let me in, last night I I put this on the photos, you know some solution.

Thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Game crash problem:
Restart content manager should fix it. You might have to restart steam but just restarting CM should do it.
If you are running shader patch it is possible that it is the problem and you might have to disable it.

LODS.INI problem
Restart CM or join the server from the server browser.

If you have restarted CM and the join button is no longer available on the race page, dont worry you can join until end of qualy.
(10-19-2019, 11:45 AM)Fredrik Söderstedt Wrote:  Game crash problem:
Restart content manager should fix it. You might have to restart steam but just restarting CM should do it.
If you are running shader patch it is possible that it is the problem and you might have to disable it.

LODS.INI problem
Restart CM or join the server from the server browser.

If you have restarted CM and the join button is no longer available on the race page, dont worry you can join until end of qualy.

Good, I tried to restart the CM and it remains the same, I get to point to another race and it always does the same, then install SRS in the Assetto launcher without using CM and it also does not send me to the race that points me, I am registered well in steam and nothing I am not able to do a race
join by AC lobby, just search 'simracingsystem'