Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Low attendance at races with ford spec racer
I wanted to try the Ford particularily because of it being in iRacing. It does drive very strange for a beginner`s car but I though what do I know,right? Then I come here and see that the thing is not the Spec Racer Ford from iRacing, so I wount touch it now.

(10-18-2019, 12:39 PM)Igor Relja Wrote:  I would say that we already have those 3 as daily racers. It was just unlucky that this series those are 3 cars that not many people like. I hate Ford so I'm not even going to touch it, and I really don't like Seat. I could probably spend some time to learn it, but I can't be bothered with it. I really like Fulvia, and first week was awesome with clean drivers (or I've been extremely lucky with avoiding pile-ups), but this was a shitshow, to put it mildly, so I probably will give up that too. There's no point in racing if you're getting hit in the back, and/or front and collecting 5-10 incidents per race.
Don`t let them ruin your experience, single them out and protest. SRS is too good to be overrun by trolls.

About FR cars like Seat TCR, my whole gripe with SRS is that RaceRoom does a much better job at FR cars, having the WTCC and WTCR series. SRS game titles really should not be overlapping one another in this regard, especially when content class is not comparable.
See you on track ~S!~ Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Low attendance at races with ford spec racer - by Maciek Sobczak - 10-19-2019, 12:00 PM