Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Low attendance at races with ford spec racer
(10-17-2019, 03:28 PM)Matteo Venuti Wrote:  
(10-17-2019, 12:54 PM)Pete Parisetti Wrote:  My two cents is that I would very much like to see in every season (hourly sessions): 

1. An easy, predictable, fixed-setup car with with which it is fun to race; 

2. An open wheel car;

3. A difficult/quirky/wobbly thing for superhumans and lovers of a challenge.

There is plenty in all three categories, so it wouldn't be difficult to provide the desired variety.

+1 for this

I agree with much of what was said but for me, I want a predictable car so 3 wouldnt be for me. I know the super fast and fast guys would like more of a challenge but for us mid/back fielders I want to be able to race and not cause silly crashes because the car did something weird that I wasn't expecting due to its strange handling. Fixed setups give close racing so I am all for that.  

We still have the issue that in Europe there are tons of drivers whatever the formula. How do we get more US timezone racers? 
Big fields are great for me because I get to run with other drivers of my ability in  a larger field so making up places is really rewarding. With 6 cars its not so much fun!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Low attendance at races with ford spec racer - by Martin Warmington - 10-18-2019, 05:38 AM