Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Low attendance at races with ford spec racer
(10-14-2019, 03:56 PM)Kostas Papadopoulos Wrote:  The car handles terribly and looks like it has an engine made out of plastic with the amount of damage it takes. Actually all three of the main 20 min racing series cars this season (Seat, Lancia and Ford) have weird and floaty handling so no wonder so few people participate. Unfortunately we have to wait 3 weeks for this season to end and hope we get better series the next one. Sad

Despite I'm far not an average simracer, and despite I could manage my best results with Seat TCR in my "SRS Career", I can totally agree with you. 

I didn't even try to participate in Ford series, because I'm unable to drive this car -which is obviously my fault mostly. 
But tbh, there were a lot of interesting races with TCR, so it's not that terrible. 
I practice offline sometimes with ai too for race situations, to become more familiar with these cars
Anyway, I participated in R3E events too and I'm planning the same in the next few weeks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Low attendance at races with ford spec racer - by Zsikó Lajos - 10-14-2019, 07:40 PM