Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NORDSCHLEIFE IS DIFFERENT
What a kind of track , when you flow....you not only fight versus the rivals you fight the nords and versus yourself.

You have to be ready for it, as I WAS! Tongue 

See ya on the next race?
SRS SPAIN , www.youtube.com/c/deracingx
(10-04-2019, 08:30 AM)Daniel Escudero Wrote:  What a kind of track , when you flow....you not only fight versus the rivals you fight  the nords and versus yourself.

You have to be ready for it, as I WAS! Tongue 

See ya on the next race?
Big Grin
Ah yeah, already kinda forgot this one. Did a nice catch up from 8 or 9th to 4th I think? And then nr 3 and 4 crashed out in schwedenkreutz, sitting in the middle of the track I had nowhere to go. Thats the nords for ya.
(10-05-2019, 01:40 AM)Kees Post Wrote:  Ah yeah, already kinda forgot this one. Did a nice catch up from 8 or 9th to 4th I think? And then nr 3 and 4 crashed out in schwedenkreutz, sitting in the middle of the track I had nowhere to go. Thats the nords for ya.

Yep a little mess happened on 8:52 ... may be the biggest that i have ever seen before the bridge .

After watching it several times i think the lambo was angry and began hitting the others, or at least he did not tried to avoid the others... but may be is only my impression 

But this was one of my 4 races , the other i did not experienced nothing similar, this friday i could not race cuz i had to go to have dinner, and it was a bit weird cuz i wanted to race my last nords and also wanted to rest and go out....so there will be no more gt3 euro nordschleife  (epic experience) to me for weeks...till gt3 asia? Tongue

Enjoy it, The Nordschleife is not only battling with others, not only a track its a pilot challenge!

[Image: 2XwKQ.jpg]
SRS SPAIN , www.youtube.com/c/deracingx