Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: Which type of class do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
LMP2
33.33%
12 33.33%
GT3
66.67%
24 66.67%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Endurance SRS Races ("24h")
Man yesterday's race was amazing. Thanks to SRS guys for making this happen. Really one a of a kind race that was!
I was watching Michael's stream and it looked like a lot of fun. It would be great if we could get multiclass racing on a more frequent basis. I think the first try was successful enough. Maybe scale it down to 1 h (like they have it in iRacing) and put it in the Tuesday slot, since RC is not hosting a race anymore, and keep these long ones every two weeks/month.

Maybe even lower the rating to 500/600 to get more people in. I'm totally not saying that just to squeeze in  Angel Big Grin
However I like weekend series because I cannot drive 1h races M-F.
Events based in rating points would be awesome, like Champions races, but it’s needed a compromise to fill a split, and it’s not easy.
Shaun Clarke Racing team.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFr32FURbIpcY7IAMUaO7A
If endurance racing means SRS will finally use Bathurst, then count me in!
(10-10-2019, 11:56 PM)Alex Nelson Wrote:  If endurance racing means SRS will finally use Bathurst, then count me in!

SRS on bathurst? We can't do that here, people use yellow flags as a sign to drive even faster. GL with trying to go up the mountain with a parked car in every corner.
I know of two versions of Bathurst for AC and neither are “legal” enough to use on SRS unfortunately. One even states the name of the game it is ripped from in the track name lol. Only hope for Bathurst on SRS is if somebody does a scratch made version not a rip. I saw somebody was making one a few years ago but they gave up due to the presence of one of the rips iirc thinking people wouldn’t be interested any more - of course not realising many clubs leagues and SRS etc can’t / won’t use dodgy rips.
@Alex Nelson "If endurance racing means SRS will finally use Bathurst, then count me in!" thats the attitude Tongue Ohh bathurst!!!

@Kees Post "people use yellow flags as a sign to drive even faster" I laught real loud with that man! Big Grin

@Pasha Peterson could you créate a 1h series on a Eurotime with the AmericanLMS Calendar you mentioned? (yeah may be i am dreaming? )

@Alex Leif .... I did not know that about Mount Panorama ...sad news . I made a Bathurst vid for nothing , lol
SRS SPAIN , www.youtube.com/c/deracingx