Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introducing: Assetto Corsa 2.4h Multi-class Racing @ SRS!
I have two things to say, one pretty good one and a bad one.

The good one: The race was very nice, good people and mostly clean racing, took some incidents (2 by crashing into the wall) but thats okay.

The bad one: I lose one rating point after finishing an 2.4 hr race in 1st position in the gt2 with 9 incidents (AFTER 2.4 HOURS) and I LOSE ONE RATING POINT?! I mean... I dont understand this.... In my opinion the 9 incidents in an 2.4hr race are not much. I race alot of endurance races, some people collect 10-15 in one hour.

For me, its just a joke that I lost one rating point after finishing 1st.....

On top: I didnt even get the win in my statistics, even if I finished 1st.
And to all the lmp1 s/gt2s that passed me, and there were a lot.....well done, very exciting!
It does look like the results are being corrected so that they show the positions in class rather than race position.

The race results now show you as 1st Richard.

It was a good race. Had a couple of bumps with people, but only due to close racing and I would have to watch the replay to really tell what happened.

Have to say I'm a bit bummed to have lost rating, but I will get it back.
results corrected
Was a highlight event, thanks to simracingsystem and to all participants.
challenging, tough, fun race.
sorry to anyone  i crashed.

would there be a way to do the incidents per 20 min. instead if per race?
for a first try it was a good race, yeah lot of crash but it's the first multiclass event for many of us...
I think most did what they could and overall driving standards was very high.
It was difficult for both class to have space on the track. The lmps trying not to interfere with gt battles whilst cleanly getting past. And the poor Gts having having battling lmps come at them left right and sometimes centre Smile

Next race will be easier just because the layout of the track.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
(10-06-2019, 10:07 PM)Bryan Happel Wrote:  would there be a way to do the incidents per 20 min. instead if per race?

+1

doesn't have to be #incidents/20min per say, but #incidents/time is IMO better than #incidents/race.
Yeah thank you SRS and all the participants, that race was amazing!!