Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning Racer
Hello everyone! I used to race simulators a little casually before I wound up quitting due to real life reasons, one  of which is a huge move that I did halfway across the country. But I'm looking to get back into it again, and look forward to racing alongside you guys! 

But as a side effect, I'd love to know where to start getting my bearings again. Tutorials, guides, whatever!

But enough of that, a little about me!
Usually I watch Super GT, and have watched it ever since I was a kid, and I usually root for Mercedes and Toyota makes. But this year I'm a bit in the Porsche camp.
I also watch F1 and v8 Supercars, however quite a bit!

In terms of cars that I enjoy racing, GT3's are usually what I gun for. It's just the stuff that I'm the most familiar with after all!

Next year I'm hoping to be able to get to the 24h of le Mans when I go to meet a friend.

All in all, I try to have a good time first and foremost, and learn a thing or two whenever I start a race up.

Thanks for reading and see you guys on the track!
Welcome, good luck and point your wheel @ slobros  practice  currently featuring DRM Revival  (Monday) and Maserati  GT4 (Fri, Sat, Sun)'