Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paid mods required for races?
Hello guys,

I am new to SRS and just logged in for the first time. I was eager to start racing but i see i need dozens of mods to participate in almost every race. Undecided The first mod in the required mods list is already paid so i can imagine a lot more on the list require payment. Confused
I thought this was a good alternative to Iracing but it seems like i need to invest just as much money, is this the case or am i missing something? Huh

Kind regards,

Storm Ubbink

Nevermind everyone, i see now i only need 2 mods for a race. Ignore my ignorance.
Hi Storm and Welcome.
Now with very few euros (5 or 6€) you can buy Assetto corsa Ultimate edition that contain all DLC you need.

Enjoy Wink
Max
The Chevrette was one of the few paid mod we ever used, and so far it has only been raced for 2 seasons. The vast majority of mods are available for a voluntary donation.

Also, you don't want to download all the mods. Because we only use a few each season and they change regularly, it only makes sense to download the ones you are going to use at the start of each season.

The next season will be announced over this weekend, so you can decide then what yo want to try racing, and just install those specific car/track mods.
Ok Nothing like iRacing.

Out of the 88 car mods that are listed, 11 are paid for / donation at a maximum of 12 euros. You don't need all the mods to race, as they are left there from previous series.

The best thing is to choose a race and just download the mods required for the series. If it requires a paid for mod, then decide how important it is to you.

In fact, I don't think any of the series at the moment use paid for mods.
Hmm, as far as I know apart from the original game DLC cars, ALL of the custom cars and tracks used can be downloaded for free. Some cars cost a voluntary price, but those can be "bought" for zero €/$/whatever. Original game with ALL DLC is very cheap considering how much cars and tracks you get, totally worth.

"just as much" oh come on... iracing cost what, 500...1000€ for ALL content PLUS monthly cost. AC ultimate edition is just under 40€ and that's all you ever need to pay playing any race in SRS now and in the future. And creator of SRS has refused to take donations so you get this totally for free even if you wanted to donate. And if you really wanna cheap out you can find AC ultimate edition steam key for 6€...