Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
New Assetto Corsa series starting August 12!
I understand some of the comments regarding car choices this series. In my case I have enjoyed the RSS F3 in the weekly series, and I have made sure that the circuit choices do not contain any of the circuits used in this past weekly series. There will be new challenges for all drivers, some circuits will have DRS and others wont. A lot of people liked the MINI series and even hoped for a second series which we did and was equally as popular. Hope to see you all on the grid this Thursday evening, AussieStig
Unfortunately the Porsche 911 GT America is not entirely VR friendly as the driver's helmet is partly visible in VR view. It's not a huge problem, just slightly annoying. Sad
(08-11-2019, 09:26 PM)Steen Toudal Wrote:  Unfortunately the Porsche 911 GT America is not entirely VR friendly as the driver's helmet is partly visible in VR view. It's not a huge problem, just slightly annoying.  Sad

How does that happen? Shouldn't all parts of the driver be invisible in any mode? Hmm... is it part of the model for showing hands?
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
Wondering if it's possible to setup some sort of system for multiclass racing. Would love to have an LMP1, LMP2, GTE a'la WEC series, though I don't think the server capacity or the track grid limits on AC would allow big enough grids for it to be interesting. One can hope though, haha. As for the selections for this season, most of it looks like fun!
Glad for Tatuus and Ginny 1hr races, but shame that I will be away for 3 weeks in this season. I kind of agree with the other guys, that some cars/tracks are here really often, especially if some cars like Mini and F3 are here for several months, just like Michal said. On the other hand, there is not that many options to choose from to make the season interesting. If SRS would choose f.e. GT3, people would be mad why there is GT3 again Big Grin
NEVER GIVE UP!
(08-12-2019, 01:27 AM)Nick Catsoudas Wrote:  Wondering if it's possible to setup some sort of system for multiclass racing. Would love to have an LMP1, LMP2, GTE a'la WEC series, though I don't think the server capacity or the track grid limits on AC would allow big enough grids for it to be interesting. One can hope though, haha. As for the selections for this season, most of it looks like fun!

+1 for the multiclass racing idea. I guess it would be harder to do with a grid limit for AC, but I'd still be down for a special series for multiclass racing with each class being split 8xLMP1/8xLMP2/8xGTE drivers or something.
https://i.imgur.com/8XBTFLt.jpg
Hyped for the GT America thing!
See you on track ~S!~ Big Grin
Hi! Where can I find the al the tracks included in a specific series? Are they chosen randomly? I'm a noob here, so maybe I'm missing something.
(08-14-2019, 11:34 AM)Antonio Nozzi Wrote:  Hi! Where can I find the al the tracks included in a specific series? Are they chosen randomly? I'm a noob here, so maybe I'm missing something.
You have to go in Competition>Race and click the white button in top right of the series you want and you can see the track used in that week.
Oh my God... I didn't noticed the white button! Thanks.