Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
5 Golden Rules / Race Briefing
Quote:As far as we know, there is only one admin, who is already overwhelmed by analyzing protests, as evidenced by processing time exceeding 1 month. If you put more burden on him, it will get even worse. I think it's the person filing a protest who should spend time isolating the incident, finding informative camera angles, etc. Not the admin.

If there really is only one admin doing it that is even a bigger problem really if SRS is meant to grow and get better and be taken serious. I get its a free service and we should be grateful for that and i am but it does sound like a organizational issue if only 1 person is doing protests and already swamp under that task and it taking a month for protest to be resolved. I am not saying this because i feel entitled to some sort of service but because i want to see SRS succeed and i am worried that if only 1 person is carrying all that weight it might fail.

That person already being overtaxed also isn't a valid argument though for not having a simpler and easier to use protest system. A time stamp and description of a incident and using the replay to check it out should only be a minuscule difference if not quicker than watching a uploaded video as you can quickly check the needed angles the way you like instead of a potently biased view that the person submitting a video is showing. Also as i said i my previous post i do believe a system that is easier use would also need a limit to the amount of protest one can file to make sure admin dont get flooded and people carefully choose the incident they submit.

Messages In This Thread
5 Golden Rules / Race Briefing - by Luiz Lotito - 07-18-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: 5 Golden Rules / Race Briefing - by Kees Post - 08-01-2019, 07:15 PM
RE: 5 Golden Rules / Race Briefing - by Thomas Chevalier - 08-04-2019, 12:16 AM