Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
5 Golden Rules / Race Briefing
I had everything discussed here yesterday in the GT2 race, could make a list and check literally everything, the blocking while on outlap, silly battling in quali, no respect for blueflags at all. I even had a new one, because usually people just like to wreck in front of you, kinda used to this so i just take a breath and prepare for it to happen. No they had to find something new yesterday! one go to the pit put fresh tyres and try to race me in the last lap of a 1h race, i even avoided a divebomb in the last corner... This is like Kubica two laps down trying to race/wreck Hamilton in the last lap of the Red bull GP.

Truely a miracle i got away in this race with no incidents but others were not so lucky looking at the race results. I think at least 3rd died in traffic, I ve also seen some vengeance takedowns, really all the childish behaviors you can think of. So i don't know, filling protests for almost half of the grid? i m not sure, something must be in the air this month, im mostly doing 1h races and never seen one like that. Yet it was 3 splits and not even rookies in the split 1, people with 100 to 200 races that have no idea how to overtake, what is a blue flag, how to qualify, etc, etc..And i mean they probably do not know, until there s signup or server post that shows how to behave on a track.

Messages In This Thread
5 Golden Rules / Race Briefing - by Luiz Lotito - 07-18-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: 5 Golden Rules / Race Briefing - by James Blint - 07-23-2019, 11:42 AM
RE: 5 Golden Rules / Race Briefing - by Kees Post - 08-01-2019, 07:15 PM