Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audi TT Cup P2P
I didn't race but noticed on YT some start with 15, some with  18 , so somebody can tell me on what that depends, how I can earn more P2P ? 
Irony is that some guys with 18  are not aware / not want to use  that feature.
(07-08-2019, 10:46 AM)Nino Lima Wrote:  I didn't race but noticed on YT some start with 15, some with  18 , so somebody can tell me on what that depends, how I can earn more P2P ? 

are you sure?, my p2p says 15 and always says no more than 15, no way to change it that im aware of.
(07-08-2019, 11:45 AM)Michael Butler Wrote:  
(07-08-2019, 10:46 AM)Nino Lima Wrote:  I didn't race but noticed on YT some start with 15, some with  18 , so somebody can tell me on what that depends, how I can earn more P2P ? 

are you sure?, my p2p says 15 and always says no more than 15, no way to change it that im aware of.

I am also have 15, but look at the video, in position app, you can see numbers on how much P2P every driver have at the moment ,and you can also see when it is in use by driver (yellow) and when it is unavailable (red)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_Bd30AuGA4
I believe it is supposed to go up the further you are back on the starting grid. Not sure how the math works out though.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
Yes, it depends on the qualifying result, people in front have got less p2ps than people in the back. The number of p2ps could be done better though, there was a league which had it edited and it was much better than the default numbers
NEVER GIVE UP!
O, ok, that make sense when we  look Q positions , people at back have more P2P to spend in race, thanks for throw light on this  for me Smile
Yeah, the other league I raced had the P2Ps edited like this and I can still get the file with updated P2P allocation, which would be easy to put into servers, but well, admin would have to agree

Pos/P2Ps
P1 3
P2 4
P3 5
P4 6
P5 7
P6 8
P7 9
P8 10
P9 11
P10 12
P11 12
P12 12
etc.
NEVER GIVE UP!
(07-08-2019, 07:02 PM)Marek Vons Wrote:  Yeah, the other league I raced had the P2Ps edited like this and I can still get the file with updated P2P allocation, which would be easy to put into servers, but well, admin would have to agree

Pos/P2Ps
P1 3
P2 4
P3 5
P4 6
P5 7
P6 8
P7 9
P8 10
P9 11
P10 12
P11 12
P12 12
etc.

This would be an additional challenge for drivers, also maybe  bad  for front rowes  if for example qualification  times  are very close 
on SRS we see big difference, but as we all know  in some  serious league can be few tenths  from first to last  Q time  Smile

Maybe admins see this ,and decide in some future serie with this car to add some spice with P2P like Marek example
Yeah, the p2p edit would make it for sure more interesting, the numbers can be even different than the ones I have sent
NEVER GIVE UP!
(07-08-2019, 07:02 PM)Marek Vons Wrote:  Yeah, the other league I raced had the P2Ps edited like this and I can still get the file with updated P2P allocation, which would be easy to put into servers, but well, admin would have to agree

I would like to see that file 1 day, interesting