Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no way to see which cars are used in events
Currently I see no way to see which cars are used in an event before signing up (which cannot be done when looking at an event in a web browser).

Would it be possible to LIST the used cars for the event in the actual event description so people can easily see and decide if they want to prepare to join a certain event at a given time.

Example:
I may be in the office or on the road and check the SRS website for upcoming events and see a GT3 race coming up.

I only drive the Porsche 911 GT3 R when it comes to GT3 cars and have no interest in driving any other GT3 car.
I cannot see from the SRS web browser page on a computer or my mobile phone if that car is included or not.
Therefore I cannot commit to make in time for the race just to find out the car is not available to drive :-(
True, there would also be the possibility of registering for a race (and, of course, also unregistering) via browser, since it can happen that you can't register in time for the race. In short, if you could do what you do in the browser app game.

P.S: I think this post had to go to the "Suggestion Box" section
Sorry for my bad english
I get what you are coming from and not saying that you are wrong but when the AC season was announced all the available gt3 cars were listed in the first post.
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=5897
You are correct that it is DIFFICULT to see what those cars are, but not impossible. As Fredrik points out, you can consult the News forum post for the current series. Additionally, you can do a few different clicks to get you the information you want (for the most part). In your example, you wanted to see if the Porsche 911 GT3R is included in GT3 races. Here's what you do, and you can do it from the website (or from the app, but it is not required):

1) From the website, click Competition, then Current Standings.

[Image: V8OXrQz.png]

2) Find the race you want to know about, and click on the Races button to the right.

[Image: wzsRCfbl.png]

3) Find a popular race (one with more than 1 server being used... this example shows 3 servers) and click on the "Click Here" link on the right of the SERVER 1 (typically fastest drivers, and always full if there are more than 1 server).

[Image: Lr1F7Cel.png]

4) And finally, look down the list of Cars used in the race for the cars being used. And voila! Looks like at least two people also enjoy the Porsche!

[Image: TfFOnEL.png]

No, it isn't perfect, but you DID say there is "no way". Now you know at least two. There are a couple more. Wink
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
Thanks for the hints guys.
It is a shame though this is not considered to be improved (I remember this was a topic years ago when I raced actively at SRS and since then no change in this regard has been made :-(