Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Server Disconected During Race
I was leading a Skip Barber race and the server seems to have disconected during the closing stages of the race.

It wasn't a problem on my connection, the whole server disconected.

Can a mod take a look at it? There were 12 people racing and there was about 3 minutes left.

It was the Skip Barber race at Brands Hatch done at 06/16/2019 at 18:00 GMT.

The race does not even show up on the results page.
Fue mi primera carrera... rodaba en 7 posición y por un momento pensé que se me había cortado la conexión o algo pero ya veo que no, espero que no vuelva a pasar.
Did something unusual happened at that race?
(06-16-2019, 08:18 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Did something unusual happened at that race?

The transition from practice to qualy took way longer than usual.

It took something like 10 minutes for it to change sessions.

Qualy and race went fine until the server disconected with 3 minutes of racing left.
Lately I am suffering a lot of lag and I end up having connection problems with the server, to the point of losing the connection. It has already happened to me twice, the last one, last night in Silverstone GT3. I assumed it was me, but now I can see that I was wrong, it was the server.
you were right, the problem is on your side.
The issues mentioned on this thread have nothing to do with lag.
(06-17-2019, 11:57 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  you were right, the problem is on your side.
The issues mentioned on this thread have nothing to do with lag.

I only have lag with SRS servers the last week. I'm in a national championship of Assetto Corsa and my ping is 17 stable with more than 20 cars. And in another online servers my max ping is 45 estable. I supposed was me, but not. Now I know.