Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skip Barber Setups
Hi guys. I'm thinking about do some combos with newest Skip mod.

It's about Hotlap+Ghost car+Telemetry+Setup and Strategy infos.

I usally do this for some clients, but i'm going to share for free.

Are you interested on this job? I want to help guys who are struggling at track.

I even did a page to share this content: Skip Barber Setups
After this morning's race, a number of drivers could use all the help they can get. Big Grin

I hypothesize that those who need help the most tend to not seek out help, and likely don't even look at these forums. I'm personally interested in anything you have to offer, however.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
(06-03-2019, 01:39 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  After this morning's race, a number of drivers could use all the help they can get. Big Grin

I hypothesize that those who need help the most tend to not seek out help, and likely don't even look at these forums. I'm personally interested in anything you have to offer, however.

Yeah...that's too bad.

But some guys came here to find some help. However, I'll do those hotlaps this week
Marcos, seu curso é focado em um simulador específico? Eu estou andando aqui no Asseto Corsa, e pra este simulador que eu precisava adquirir conhecimentos.
(06-04-2019, 06:01 AM)Cristiano Garcia Wrote:  Marcos, seu curso é focado em um simulador específico? Eu estou andando aqui no Asseto Corsa, e pra este simulador que eu precisava adquirir conhecimentos.

Ele é válido para todos simuladores Cristiano. O curso começa abordando temas gerais e depois vai aprofundando conforme as necessidades de cada simulador.
Have you uploaded some setups? Cause I didn't saw any setup on the page. It says that are "Coming Soon"
Annnnnnd no setups Smile