Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SRS going roadrage
Nice that the service is being used more than ever, but the quality of the races went down and it´s not better than public AC-server-wreckfest many times, even when i qualify in the better half or even Top 5. 
Would be nice to restrict some races even series for people with less than x incidents per race. Still enough people under x=2 and would be a motivation to drive more clean in the future for some people Tongue
And why no Nordschleife/Nürburgring Endurance Cup? Rolleyes
I agree that is great to see the service being used much more now, but is true that the race quality is not getting better.

There are too much contacts and some races have been really a survivor test

http://www.simracingsystem.com/raceresul...ksOZpJ8%3D

There is some overaggressive driving by some drivers, and also the qualitying process has become a real issue. People seem to not understand the mechanics of the session, like give space between each driver, getting back to the track and ignore drivers on their fast laps, etc.

I really enjoy SRS and I am really happy to see it well crowded, but I think something should be done to avoid it to be compared to any given public server race.
No matter what we do , there is no perfect solution for that :/ the matter will only take care of itself once the player base is big enough to produce more splits, we tried rating at some point and we ended up with empty servers. I tend to think that atm we are suffering from Growing pains.... new influx on new players obviously means some will not be as correct as experienced players, if the affluence is big enough splits will attenuate this to a certain extent. But , tbh i have seen some over aggressive behavior even from experienced players ... Human nature is something that no system can fix unfortunatelly :/
That is true Lino.

Probably when more people participate on the races the server split could be based on some safety rating more than a ranking indicator. I was also surprised by the over aggressive driving of some well experienced players.

The good thing is the servers are well crowded, which is good. Hope the driving quality improves as time goes by.
Rating includes something like safety rating. incs are taken into account.
If you have lots of incs you wont progress
(01-17-2017, 11:21 PM)Fernando Deutsch Wrote:  That is true Lino.

Probably when more people participate on the races the server split could be based on some safety rating more than a ranking indicator. I was also surprised by the over aggressive driving of some well experienced players.

The good thing is the servers are well crowded, which is good. Hope the driving quality improves as time goes by.

Maybe if the incidents rested more points there would we better behaviour.

Other option is to block 2 days or some time the drivers with average incidents > 6 for example, after that lower their ag incident to 5.

But i think this bad behavior should be punished for clean racing is a big problem for srs in my opinion