Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Content missing
Bug 
Hello. I can't join to Nissan Primera races because the app says i don't have all content (Brands Hatch - Indy and the car Nissan Primera), but a I have all content, I can practice using that content. If the car is BMW Z4 GT3, I also have it.

SRS content missing
Car and track for practice

[Image: IgnfUgY.jpg]
[Image: Igng80e.jpg]
(05-25-2019, 07:15 PM)David Salinas Wrote:  Hello. I can't join to Nissan Primera races because the app says i don't have all content (Brands Hatch - Indy and the car Nissan Primera), but a I have all content, I can practice using that content. If the car is BMW Z4 GT3, I also have it.

SRS content missing

[Image: Igng80e.jpg]David, I had the same problem.
Check if you are installing it correctly.
When you open the ZIP you find the folder nissan_primera_btcc_V1.0. I copy this folder, but it's not the right thing, inside it is the folder "content" which in turn has "fonts" and "cars", this is the last thing you have to copy and combine inside the folder "content "
(05-26-2019, 12:12 AM)Pablo Romay Wrote:  
(05-25-2019, 07:15 PM)David Salinas Wrote:  Hello. I can't join to Nissan Primera races because the app says i don't have all content (Brands Hatch - Indy and the car Nissan Primera), but a I have all content, I can practice using that content. If the car is BMW Z4 GT3, I also have it.

SRS content missing

[Image: Igng80e.jpg]David, I had the same problem.
Check if you are installing it correctly.
When you open the ZIP you find the folder nissan_primera_btcc_V1.0. I copy this folder, but it's not the right thing, inside it is the folder "content" which in turn has "fonts" and "cars", this is the last thing you have to copy and combine inside the folder "content "
Hi! Thank you for answerig, but I have correctly installed. Before install cars or tracks I view the zip/rar file content. In this case, the Nissan Primera is correctly installed  I can practice with this car in Laguna Seca, but SRS I don't know the reason don't detect it.