Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Assetto Corsa series starting May 20th!
(05-19-2019, 12:20 AM)Daniel Jimenez Wrote:  Hi admins and every body. Tomorrow there will be a "last" (at least a last until the SRS week ends) version of the skippy, I ask the SRS admins to use that 1.2 version as it gets release, cause the 1.0 and 1.1 lacks on some file management and visual issues, but dont worry about skins, the 1.1 skins will work perfectly on 1.2 (the 1.0 will not cause the 3d model has changed science).

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Not at all, thank you for giving us a heads up! And a big thanks for such a cool mod.
„Ein Auto ist erst dann schnell genug, wenn man morgens davor steht und Angst hat es aufzuschließen.“ - Walter Röhrl
Will be there. Last minute fix
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
(05-18-2019, 06:16 PM)Michael Martin Wrote:  But for most people open setup just means find a setup online and use that.

Sadly, yes. Those poeple do not know what they lose doing that. Creating your personal setup is I`d say just as much a skill as fast driving.

Apart from that, racing 1hour with a setup I don`t like is masochism. I can do that in spec series 20min races but going for default settings on McLaren is very different than say AMG.
(05-19-2019, 11:43 AM)Maciek Sobczak Wrote:  
(05-18-2019, 06:16 PM)Michael Martin Wrote:  But for most people open setup just means find a setup online and use that.

Sadly, yes. Those poeple do not know what they lose doing that. Creating your personal setup is I`d say just as much a skill as fast driving.

Apart from that, racing 1hour with a setup I don`t like is masochism. I can do that in spec series 20min races but going for default settings on McLaren is very different than say AMG.

To be honest, I've tried a few of the "online setups" and I would rather do my own. Sure it won't be as fast as some peoples out there, but at lease I know it's set up to my driving style.

Also I am glad I checked out the setting for the 488 GT3 car, It was way too tail happy for my liking. Also got at lease the first three race's set up (Imola, Nordschleife and Laguna) over the past few hours... Still hate the Nordschleife but I'm making sure I'm able to keep it on the black stuff and not die in the barriers  Big Grin
I spend time creating my own setups too. Mainly down to my cack handed driving style.

I know the cars not ready yet but done a skin pack for the Aussie Stig mini series.
[Image: zvbX2V4.jpg]

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...1885727007

Enjoy
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
I have a quick question for the gt3 1h races will it be a mand. Pitstop rule?
(05-19-2019, 03:25 PM)Christopher Elberg Wrote:  I have a quick question for the gt3 1h races will it be a mand. Pitstop rule?

Yes, I'm just doing a test run on Imola with the rules for the GT3 races and the pit stops are needed, mostly due to using fuel and degrading tyres.

However saying that, these races I've tried so far are really good fun. Hopefully when they go live, there should be some awesome races.
I thought it will be more or less needed but mandatory ? well this will be fun need loads of training and also have to still buy the dlc unluckily.... the most fun will be strats in this series
Great choices! I already see a bunch of series I'd love to run, as usual Wink I'm not sure I can make all of those I like but I'll try
Mosport    Track    false    ok
BMW Z4 GT3    Car    false    ok
Lamborghini Huracan GT3    Car    false    ok
McLaren 650S GT3    Car    false    ok
Mercedes-Benz AMG GT3    Car    false    ok
Nissan GT-R GT3    Car    false    ok
McLaren MP4-12C GT3    Car    false    ok
Mercedes SLS AMG GT3    Car    false    ok
Audi R8 LMS Ultra    Car    false    ok
SCG 003C    Car    false    ok
Ferrari 488 GT3    Car    false    ok
Porsche 911 GT3 R 2016    Car    false    ok