Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to determine car being used
What is the best way to figure out what car is being used for an event? Looking at the BMW event, it just has the M logo, but that doesn't narrow it down. I found out what the car was via searching threads, but surely there is a better way. Is this not something that can be posted in the event rules section around hte TCS/ABS settings?

Seems silly to not have an immediate indicator of what cars are accepted.
You can see it when you look at the event within the game
[Image: 8nRGD0c.jpg]

But it is a bit annoying, to check what car is it and do you have to download you need to open the game. And if it turns out that you don't have it, you must close the game, download, install,  and start again.

I think that adding precise car information to the race info on the website has been requested before, but so far it has not happened.
Frenzy Conducive "Benzine Wagons" Being "Tuned-Up" By Mechanicians
You can also check the "upcoming series" pages in the News section of the forum.

http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=5400

It shows the specific cars that will be used... convenient to check when AC is not running.
It would be nice if announcements had also a track list for entire series.

That's why I take a piece of paper and when the new series is announced I write down everything that I can theoretically drive, even if I don't plan to or don't like the combo. I also put the cars on favorite list in CM at the beginning of the season, and tracks in the weeks they are driven.

It takes a little bit of time, but for me it's much easier to have a piece of paper on my table which I can easily look at when I want to remind myself which races are on, than to open up the forum or AC.