Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Assetto Corsa series starting February 25th!
But the new season will begin after April 24th? Because there is an event with Alfa Romeo 4C on April 24th at Zandvoort.
(04-06-2019, 09:29 PM)Matteo Venuti Wrote:  But the new season will begin after April 24th? Because there is an event with Alfa Romeo 4C on April 24th at Zandvoort.

I would suspect that the new season starts monday and the Alfa race will happen as planned since it looks like its a re-scheduled race. I assume its was re-scheduled on a day it wont interfer with any other one off races.
Holy shit stop posting in this thread I'm trying to see when the next season is posted! GEEEEEZ!!!! Big Grin
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
(04-07-2019, 01:39 AM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  Holy shit stop posting in this thread I'm trying to see when the next season is posted! GEEEEEZ!!!! Big Grin

still no news Smile
Will some of the new series use SOL, seeing as it is now working for online lobbies?
(04-07-2019, 06:46 AM)Michal Janak Wrote:  
(04-07-2019, 01:39 AM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  Holy shit stop posting in this thread I'm trying to see when the next season is posted! GEEEEEZ!!!! Big Grin

still no news Smile

I just hate when people do this.  Angel Tongue
(04-07-2019, 08:35 AM)Sam Butters Wrote:  Will some of the new series use SOL, seeing as it is now working for online lobbies?

There's no way to differentiate who has what installed, the server cannot allow/disallow someone with SOL or shader patch installed so what you would have is cars with no proper headlights and impossible to race with alongside SOL/shader patch users....the non sol users would still see daylight
(04-06-2019, 01:23 PM)Michal Janak Wrote:  pray for something like Maserati 250, diodn see this one in series yet

Good guess! That is going to be amazing Smile