Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Several recent R3E mid race disconnections.
Sad 
Hello,
I am currently trying to ponpoint what could be the cause of my most recent problem with racing online, namely Raceroom SRS racing. Recently it has happened to me during two Slovakiaring WTCR races and DTM Hungaroring race. It`s never happened to me in AC races.
All 3 disconnections were on the 3rd lap in main race session.
Seriously I`m just about out of answers here,since I use internet through LAN through ADSL router from the start and never had discos earlier so I don`t see any reason to look into port forwarding/firewall settings.

Maybe some of you guys (gals) experienced same trouble with R3E in SRS? Did you find the cause or solution to the problem?
Hello Maciek,
Me an other two people at least that we've had the same problem that you. You can see our protest on' http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid='5253 . I'm still having the problem randomly....sometimes AC or R3E works great and other I'm kicked from the server on qualy, at the green light or the first or second lap.
In AC when kick me, I reconnect and don't have problems for the rest of the race.
I tried everything, but without luck.... 
Bye!
(02-21-2019, 02:07 PM)Maciek Sobczak Wrote:  Hello,
I am currently trying to ponpoint what could be the cause of my most recent problem with racing online, namely Raceroom SRS racing. Recently it has happened to me during two Slovakiaring WTCR races and DTM Hungaroring race. It`s never happened to me in AC races.
All 3 disconnections were on the 3rd lap in main race session.
Seriously I`m just about out of answers here,since I use internet through LAN through ADSL router from the start and never had discos earlier so I don`t see any reason to look into port forwarding/firewall settings.

Maybe some of you guys (gals) experienced same trouble with R3E in SRS? Did you find the cause or solution to the problem?
Today I've been "kicked" in AC after that I can rejoin without problem, and the same in raceroom(In R3E you cannot rejoin). After that I played in online server without problems...Will be SRS servers problem?...
I've had some Disco's on R3E also. Black screen, but still hearing and able to control the car. A bit hard if you don't see anything thou Smile. My solution to this problem was solved by turning off my anti-virus for the SRS races. Hope this helps you guys.