Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please explain the points system
Hi,
Just joined yesterday and I'm liking the app very much! I've used Iracing before and have been waiting for something like SRS since Iracing can get a bit expensive...
But I don't understand the point system. I've been through the forums trying to find some information but noy much have been found. There are "Sil", "Val", "SP", "Total", etc... but I have no idea what those mean and how they are calculated and what they relate to.
Also, in my profile I don't see any racing details. It would be nice to find my rating, wins, incidents, starts, etc on one page(The driver profile).
So many questions.... Maybe there are full instructions somewhere but I just haven't found them. So, it would be cool to have instructions/ manual for SRS that actually explains what everything is and how to go up in rankings.

Thanks,
T
Hi Tomi,

Sil, Val stands for Silverstone and Vallelunga. After the tracks comes wins, 2nd, 3rd and incs that are self explanatory. SP is the sum of your positions (lower better).

you can access more details by going to the menu SRS>Regulation.

Note that each incident now subtracts 3 points instead of 5 and splits go up to the track limit and not 20.