Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zico Woo cutting and blocking
Firs dive bombed me after that he cut me, and after that lots of inults.
In my opinion the first one is a totally clean pass, dive bombing is a much different matter.
He (Zico) actually outbraked you (Jose) , took a late apex and got past you.
He left you room for maneuvering.

About the final contact i'd say it's a "normal" race accident, caused by some misjudgement by both drivers.
He (Zico) moved a tad abruptly to the right: i guess he does not use helicorsa and / or misjudged your actual distance.
However you (Jose) got in a bad spot imho: external (man on the inside) trajectory on the S entry is usually a no-go.
You had almost zero chance to pass from there, staying so close outside of him meant taking a free / non-rewarding risk for both.

My 2 cents.
I agree, first part was just a natural overtake. potentially could of cutback and got him on the exit as you would likely have more speed.

Contact just looks like a misjudgement.
SX Racing Youtube: bit.ly/SxRacing
I agree, clean overtake, and the second action, lack of helicorsa I think. Race incident I would say.
I don´t see any bad behaviour, not judging the insults though, they are ALWAYS out of place.
seen from a cooler point of view, yes not that harsh driving, and the crash is most probbly cause of high ping, and i lost temper because 3 of the backmarkers of the race where whith a ping > 250 with teleports and erratic trajectory.