Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sol 1.0 mod for AC. The magic happened!
Hi,
I think many of you already know, but maybe someone does not. So here is the big news!
Day&night cycle is now possible with AC, thanks to the Sol 1.0 mod, available on racedepartment ( https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sol.24914/ ).
You need Content Manager to make it work properly and I suggest to read the manual to avoid any problem, but installation is not difficult.
It works really good, I reallt wish it will be available for online racing, maybe on SRS!

Now I have to go, Le Mans 24 hours is waiting for me!
Does it work online though? It would be great to see it here in some race
NEVER GIVE UP!
In the Italian Facebook AC group someone said that if server is well setted it can work. I totally agree with you, it would be amazing to race in the night
If you will know about some online endurance race with day/night cycle and driver switching, let me know Wink always dreamed of virtual 24hrs Le Mans
NEVER GIVE UP!
Sure!
I got news
The bad news is the author told it's not working online now.
The good news is he said he's working on it
Yeah well, for these mods it was hard to put them online so it will work for everyone easily just like that
NEVER GIVE UP!
(01-22-2019, 03:47 PM)Andrea Martelli Wrote:  Sure!
I got news
The bad news is the author told it's not working online now.
The good news is he said he's working on it

Great news!!
Online is working! I just made a day&night race on a public server!
Did 3h of Bathurst couple days ago, felt really nice, although I do not particularly like night driving Smile As a downside some people had problems with FPS, but it might have been due to the track itself, not SLP

(02-27-2019, 07:53 PM)Andrea Martelli Wrote:  Online is working! I just made a day&night race on a public server!

Great News, what was the procedure to get it to run on the public server?