Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assetto Corsa Ford Cosworth RS500 DTM problems
Hello everybody.
I have installed the various mods for the RS500 with the usual procedure, but in AC car selection menu I only see one model. Most importantly, I don't see the DTM model used in the current race series.
Funnily enough, yesterday I DID manage to race with that car, which was somehow correctly loaded by the SRS app. Still, only the basic model is available for practice.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Did you select the DTM upgrade on the basic model?
Yeah, this mod is not structured inside the compressed file like... well... just about every other mod. It's a bunch of compressed files inside compressed files. You have to extract the correct one and then install THAT to your cars folder.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
(01-15-2019, 03:08 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Did you select the DTM upgrade on the basic model?

Thanks. No - I am afraid I don't know how to do that.

(01-15-2019, 03:19 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  Yeah, this mod is not structured inside the compressed file like... well... just about every other mod. It's a bunch of compressed files inside compressed files. You have to extract the correct one and then install THAT to your cars folder.

I noticed, Russel. I have done the necessary and I have all the folders in the /cars folder.

I also noticed you were in the race yesterday and it was nice to be on the track with you.

Found how to select DTM. The post can be deleted, with many thanks.

Found how to select DTM. The post can be deleted, with many thanks.