Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Race Exit Procedure - AC
Hi All,

Apologies if this is a newb question. Just completed my first SRS race on AC.  After the race finished and the results were displayed it seemed to automatically go into a new practice session?  I quit out of this but then found that my results weren't displayed back in content manager like they usually are when you exit AC after a race,  and they also do not appear in the results section of content manager.  My rating on SRS is also still 0.  Just wondering if I did something wrong here or if this is normal?

Cheers,
Actually the server will be closed immediately by the time we get into "new practice session". For the results you can go check directly from SRS website.
Check if you have the same name on the web and in the simulator
If you exit before the server kicks everyone out you should get the race results within AC. But after you're kicked out you end up in a practice session as you said, so when you exit that you get the result of your practice session.

The results may take a few minutes to appear on SRS.
Thanks all! That makes sense. Result is showing in SRS now, which is the important part.
Also, in Content Manager I have noticed that the race results will only appear if you leave before the racing session ends, if you leave in the practice afterwards the pop up will say "Race Cancelled". Other than that, results doesn't appear immediately on the website after the race ends, check around 5 to 10 minutes after the session finishes (i.e. the server closes and everyone is kicked).
(11-30-2018, 05:49 PM)David Beltrán Wrote:  Also, in Content Manager I have noticed that the race results will only appear if you leave before the racing session ends, if you leave in the practice afterwards the pop up will say "Race Cancelled". Other than that, results doesn't appear immediately on the website after the race ends, check around 5 to 10 minutes after the session finishes (i.e. the server closes and everyone is kicked).

So is it safe to exit right after you cross the finish line?  I've been sticking around till the race session actually ends, to make sure my results get submitted.  But I'd like to be able to see laptimes 'n' stuff when I land back in CM.

-- hugh
(01-09-2019, 01:10 PM)Hugh Messenger Wrote:  
(11-30-2018, 05:49 PM)David Beltrán Wrote:  Also, in Content Manager I have noticed that the race results will only appear if you leave before the racing session ends, if you leave in the practice afterwards the pop up will say "Race Cancelled". Other than that, results doesn't appear immediately on the website after the race ends, check around 5 to 10 minutes after the session finishes (i.e. the server closes and everyone is kicked).

So is it safe to exit right after you cross the finish line?  I've been sticking around till the race session actually ends, to make sure my results get submitted.  But I'd like to be able to see laptimes 'n' stuff when I land back in CM.

-- hugh

Yes you can leave right after you cross the line
NEVER GIVE UP!
Concerning Content Manager the best moment to exit I've figured out is the second Wait time (just before Practice engagement). Leave earlier - most probably get "Race cancelled", leave later - most probably get second practice session in the results page instead of the race. There were a few exceptions in this scheme, but I've got a correct results dialog in close to 100% of cases