Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group C
Well, I think everybody was pushed somehow. 
I tried to drive past on the left side. At the end I was on the far right on the grass. 
No idea who caused it. Doesn't matter. 
Now comes a new race. 
All good luck Smile
Incredible unluck tzhis series, 2 races at Bridgehampton kicked off track many times, and now when i was clean an on 9th at last lap slow car changed line (no fuel but must know this) instead stay on left (from racing line) changed line just in timewhen i have not any chance awoid and collect 6 hits Sad
Should these cars be somehow performance balanced (are they maybe)? 
Just thinking about having Mazda fun but there's no chance it can match for example Sauber in Le mans. So no point of choosing 787 and that's just sad..
tryed Mercedes but with wing 1 or zero best time 2:58, where the hell i am losing 8 seconds when there anly few corners
Hmm long tail with zero wing too 5s behind times a saw yesterday in race, specialy on straight i cant keep the tempo with same car who overtook me, so where is problem?
(12-15-2018, 07:13 PM)Michal Janak Wrote:  Hmm long tail   with zero wing too 5s behind times a saw yesterday in race, specialy on straight i cant keep the tempo with same car who overtook me,  so where is problem?

Tyre pressures, wheel alignment, and manual gear change H shifter make a difference. Also gear change point.
Simon, if he is doing 2.58 with the Sauber it's for sure the turbo pressure.

it's a sim, destroy that engine with 100% turbo Big Grin
Stefano, you did whole race with turbo 100? which gearing?
i used the 100% turbo only on the straights, and changed to 70% before turns and in the sections with turns, to save the engine and make the car easier to drive too.

for quali, 100% all the time, the engine doens't have problems with 2/3 laps at 100%

Gears: 390 max.
THX, willi try it