Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group C
only, ofew words, hard to make room for "divebomb" moves

what i dont undesrstand why on server 1 in "prime" series are drivers with incident ratio about 4,
(12-08-2018, 09:57 PM)Michal Janak Wrote:  what i dont undesrstand why on server 1 in "prime" series are drivers with incident ratio about 4,
Because server splits are done by rating, which is determined by how well you finish, not how many people you push off the road doing so.
(12-08-2018, 10:22 PM)Lari Salminen Wrote:  
(12-08-2018, 09:57 PM)Michal Janak Wrote:  what i dont undesrstand why on server 1 in "prime" series are drivers with incident ratio about 4,
Because server splits are done by rating, which is determined by how well you finish, not how many people you push off the road doing so.

That's not true.
Rating increases depending on number of races (experience) and number of incidents.
Finishing wethever your position gives the same increase of rating point if the incidents are the same.
He means that splits are NOT split by rating... or rather, not mostly by. It is mostly by your current championship points in the series at hand. Only the first race of a season in a series is fully decided by your driver rating... after that, it's based on champ points mostly, and "somewhat" by driver rating.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
Sprint races of 20:00 will cause this naturaly....find a 1 hr series.
Cheers
(12-08-2018, 09:47 AM)Stefano Zanella Wrote:  and i aggre with Simon, 20 minute race in former 24h cars..

Now that I think about it, this slot (friday, saturday, sunday evening) would actually be great for longer races not matter which cars are used.

And for the whole incidident thing: at least in my experience it gets better the less you care about it. It's hard, I know, but once you don't care anymore it somehow gets better Smile
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
Pretty messy race just now. The lap times in qualifying promised a very exciting race, I qualified 17th and was just a second slower than 4th place.

Then the biggest pile up at the start I've ever seen. Which got me to 5th place.

Then I messed up and was 17th again and then thanks to half the field messing up as well I got up to 9th and then 12th in the last lap because I once more was too stupid to keep the car on track, just like most people in the race.

Still fun though Big Grin
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
hmm today, many things went wrong. 
And in lap six, I destroyed my engine.  Cry
What a race. But if I look at all the incidents, it will be very exciting this season.

8-20-11 and only 3 inky dinks at the start! Fun, good racing!
I haven't watched the replay yet but that start made my brain freeze. I mean I can usually see start to T1 incidents coming and avoid them pretty easy but that was like a multi car road block with nowhere to go... Not helped by my chair rolling backwards when I went to slam on the brakes Big Grin Then I felt like I could have held on to 10th if I hadn't spun twice near the end. I'm fairly happy with the race overall though, performed and received some pretty tasty overtakes in places I hadn't planned for and for the most part people around me were driving cleanly and only spinning themselves out (And rejoining safely when they did). Cheers for the fun everyone!