Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group C
so final result 2:48,422

THX for advices
(12-15-2018, 07:20 PM)Simon Merritt Wrote:  
(12-15-2018, 07:13 PM)Michal Janak Wrote:  Hmm long tail   with zero wing too 5s behind times a saw yesterday in race, specialy on straight i cant keep the tempo with same car who overtook me,  so where is problem?

Tyre pressures, wheel alignment, and manual gear change H shifter make a difference. Also gear change point.

An H-shifter gives you more top speed? How?
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
not more top speed but you do get there quicker. though quicker shift times. at least with older cars.
In the straight most of it is how you get out of the corner and carrying that advantage all the way, gearbox setup and shifting at the right time as well. Long tail seems to have the juice all the way up but rapid cut on the torque. There are plenty of things than can explain the top speed difference.
jjust tryed Mosport but o God, the track is made from Junjers 52 plane wings or there are stairs on corners? no other track has so bad surface
C9 was totaly wrong choice here and my final lap , i feel ashamed for the crash
Congrats to Norbert Morvai for winning the championship! You raced hard and honest my friend.
This series has been so much fun. I'm gonna miss racing at 400kph on the mulsanne straight Big Grin