Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIG NEWS! - VIR track for Assetto Corsa released (Virginia International Raceway)
Thumbs Up 
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/...way.11892/

Quote:After almost 2 years work we are very proud to release this great track for Assetto Corsa.

Virginia International Raceway (commonly known as "VIR") is a road course located in Alton, Virginia. VIR hosts amateur and professional automobile and motorcycle events, driving schools, club days, and private test rentals. It is most famous for hosting the IMSA Weathertech Sportscar Championship which takes place every August.

The track itself has been painstakingly modeled from scratch using several sources of technical data, countless photographs, hours of video footage and real world feedback from drivers and racers.

It contains all seven layouts: Full, Grand East, Grand West, North, South, Patriot & Patriot Reverse. All are fully functioning with AI. Each layout has it's own look and feel in accordance with real life. The 'Full' layout is 2016 race spec as you will see it in the Sportscar Championship/Oak Tree GP

A huge amount of effort went into this project. We hope you enjoy it.

Please take the time to check out the release notes included in the download.
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter
Will try it as soon as I can, thank you.
Really great track and will probably find it´s way into SRS soon. I think the Praga would do a good job in a cup-race Rolleyes
Video 
A video of the free ride layout that can be unlocked by entering a secret code hidden alongside the main track. Hope you'll enjoy the track as much as I've enjoyed making the video. Big Grin

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter
(09-10-2016, 10:05 PM)Leynad Jee Wrote:  Really great track and will probably find it´s way into SRS soon. I think the Praga would do a good job in a cup-race Rolleyes

The Praga at VIR North Course is a good combo. IMHO Tongue