Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AC - MX5/GT4 & GT3 practice servers ONLINE
search "SimRacingSystem" in the online browser to find them (Remember to look for empty)

also, join the SRS discord, as its practice a bit of a social environment would be cool! https://discord.gg/0qHyHxjO8Dw97nAz

Hi All,
2 unofficial practice servers are up and running for the MX5 / GT4 on one server and gt3 on the other..  Ill be updating them every weekend with the following weeks series (provided i dont forget).  

If there are any issues with randoms causing trouble, let me know and ill password the servers.  Thought id see how it goes first.

Regards,
Michael

please note, im nothing to do with SRS, merely a racer that has access to a dedicated server in france.

Recent Server Changes:

10/09/2016:
  • MX5 and GT4 servers are now all on one server
  • GT3 server up and running
  • Dynamic grip disabled so it shows 100% grip (think this is the same as SRS official server)
  • Welcome message added to try promote SRS website to random visitors
SX Racing Youtube: bit.ly/SxRacing
(09-04-2016, 12:02 PM)Michael Pierce Wrote:  search "SimRacingSystem" in the online browser to find them (Remember to look for empty)

also, join the SRS discord, as its practice a bit of a social environment would be cool! https://discord.gg/0qHyHxjO8Dw97nAz

Hi All,
2 unofficial practice servers are up and running for the MX5 and GT4 cups.  Ill be updating them every sunday with the following weeks series (provided i dont forget).  
They are currently running zandvoort as both series switch over to that tomorrow.  

Hopefully in the near future ill have a GT3 one running too.

If there are any issues with randoms causing trouble, let me know and ill password the servers.  Thought id see how it goes first.

Regards,
Michael

please note, im nothing to do with SRS, merely a racer that has access to a dedicated server in france.

Thank you, highly appreciated.
Cool stuff, very useful, but it is just me or is the grip level on these servers very very different to the SRS races? I was doing 2.03s on your server with the MX5 and in the qualifying lap I did before I accidentally hit exit instead of back to pit box (DOH! Tongue ) was a 1.59.91 which I did with race fuel.
Thank you for this.

And yes Alistair, the grip level is not the same.
In the training server its set to 90+- (last time I checked) in the race it starts at 95(?) and goes up.
(09-10-2016, 07:15 AM)Alistair Long Wrote:  Cool stuff, very useful, but it is just me or is the grip level on these servers very very different to the SRS races? I was doing 2.03s on your server with the MX5 and in the qualifying lap I did before I accidentally hit exit instead of back to pit box (DOH! Tongue ) was a 1.59.91 which I did with race fuel.

Agreed, i thought this the other day too, gonna be checking settings now, but something isnt right.

Side note, mx5 and gt4 now run on the same server.  The gt3 class is now up and running too.

Any chance one of the SRS admins could share their settings? I have a feeling i just need to turn dynamic track off but, would be good to make sure i got it 100% accurate across the board.
Please Michael update the tracks.
Ty.
(09-19-2016, 04:00 PM)Fabrizio Turco Wrote:  Please Michael update the tracks.
Ty.

ill be doing it tomorrow morning. I was away this weekend in Belgium. I tried to update them Saturday but i didnt know what track it would be (as the schedule wasnt updated yet).  

I will get them updated in the morning, apologies for the delay!

GT3 IS UPDATED, i need to know the layout for mx5 and gt4. Then ill get it updated.
The North version is used for MX5/GT4, the 1.1 version
North layout Smile
Nice service and it´s the VIR North layout.