Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
srs app not recognising wtc 2018 bought pack
Hi 
I think I'm one in quite a few to this problem,  I can join many different races with different bought content and detection on and it shows my purchased cars, however while I try and join one particular session the cars I've bought do not show up at all, if I uncheck content detection I can then see  the cars however it wont let me join, I've tried to delete the temp folder but that does not work. I have bought the whole wtc 2018 pack yet for 2 weeks ive not been able to use it. 
However I can join the multiplayer races with the cars  easily just not with SRS.  Is there a possibility that srs is somehow not detecting I have bought these cars so wont let me in the session. what would the fix be. 
Oh and I have completely wiped and reinstalled the raceroom and srs app with no difference. I can get onto pretty much all but the wtc 2018 sessions.

many regards
if you ownthe car, the skin and the track, you should enter the server.
I can join the practise session fine in multiplayer mode, however when it comes to the srs event session it wont let me join, If I sign into raceroom account it clearly shows that I own the pack/ content. If I wait until the next srs session (Different race/event ) I can register , with content detection on. and go straight in. likewise with any other event.(with content detection on/off providing I choose the car /skin pack I own)
The one I can not get into is gametech uk srs event session.

So all software seems to be in correct place , as I wouldn't be able to get into all the other events.? its just this one event which I bought the pack specifically for, now have missed 2 of the 6 races.
I seem to be having a similar problem just now..

I own the Premium Pack in R3E and have been entering all of the current Silhouette Series races held on Monday's however for tonights race I cannot register as the SRS app states "Content Missing" when it is not (see leaderboards for details).

Any help in resolving the issue so I can race tonight at 21:00 GMT would be much appreciated, thanks.

Ok, I have just DISABLED 'content detection' via edit profile here on the SRS 'site and now I can register. Seems as though many prople with content detection enabled are having the same issue however.