Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Euro GT3 Series @Paul Ricard didn't save results
Good evening fellas.
I have to say I am a little angry that the race results weren't saved (2018-10-30). I was already starting to get suspicious when the pause between qualifying and race was quite long. Now I've managed for my first time ever on the first server to get pole and win the race without an incident and it's taken away from me just like that. The race isn't even on the SRS Youtube channel, instead there is some other race under the video with the GT3-title (wtf?). However, I have the full replay of the race saved on my hard drive and will provide as soon as I can (which may take me 2 days because I won't be home tomorrow). Sadly, the replay doesn't contain the qualifying session. [Edit: Here is the AC replay file if anyone's interested: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dvr6dpo5vw99cd...eplay?dl=0 ]
Is there anything anybody can do about this? I've seen a couple other post about incidents like that and I wonder if the results are just gone forever now or if they can be restored, because otherwise I'm literally being robbed of 102 points, which would've put me into first place in the standings.
Thanks in advance, good night.
Patience. I'm sure it will be looked into. This has happened before and the results have been fixed.

Good news is you know you're now capable of that win, so use that as a motivator, rather than getting annoyed. Smile
Huh