Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alfa 33
I could not believe my eyes when seeing the replay of the whole field passing without incidents of T1, I've never seen this in Monza both in simracing and in real racing.
For me it has been a very fun race in the first half with some nice (and clean) battles with Troels and Alex.
Thanks to SRS for the opportunity to run these historic car races.
You can't see it from that camera angle but two guys slightly touched when they entered the chicane ;-)
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
i practiced on the old monza course. had it down pretty good.
i join the race yesterday and it doesn't have my settings. NO!  its the modern monza.
i had to relearn all the braking points, turns, and settings on the fly. got a few incidents.
the only one involving another driver was martin. i rammed him from behind  (sorry again martin i had a flashback) .
fun race. I'll practice on the right track for next week.
(10-24-2018, 11:38 AM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  You can't see it from that camera angle but two guys slightly touched when they entered the chicane ;-)

They did indeed, it was me! (I'm on the outside with lights on)

I came down the outside and our doors touched. Funnily enough though, I didn't get any CP. And we both got through clean without a problem. This is exaclty what I love about SRS, real close racing, tough but with respect. 
Huh
and it's sad that the one who ruined my race did not excuse me

when i hit someone, i send him PM then
Again an incredibly clean race. No incidents during L1, in L2 somebody spun out, but that's all that happened during the early stages of the race.

And the pace and general quality of this series is amazing. I know I'm not the fastest guy, but getting 14th two races in a row without any incidents is new. Haven't seen this kind of quality sim racing since I took part in the Lotus 49 series at iRacing.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
Yes that was an excellent race with some top class drivers, thanks to all, very enjoyable Smile
To be honest. I'm not very good in this car. But, I really do think the quality of racing that this championship produces is fantastic.

So as hard as I find it to be successful, the type of competitors it attracts make it worth the effort.

(I really should start practicing)
Huh
Woah. Feldbergring is awesome! Would be great to see this track more often in the future.

Too bad I missed qualifying.
It's a mega track really enjoyed it. Perhaps not the best car for me to learn it in though.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries