Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ADD a Fixed Thread with Racing rules/etiquette on the Forum
Maciek Sobczak
Quote:Maciek Sobczak
Sounds like you divebombed him. And even if not, front bumper alongside does not give you right to racing line.

Who said that I didn't have the right???

Thats why is important to have rules specified. On a thread or on other any form!!!

Maybe I'm haven't but he hasn't as well!! Accordingly to F1 rules of this link, if in this situation happens contact, blame will be shared!!

Any way, if my front bumper was alongside is front wheels and I maintained my inside line to the apex, I'm not divebombing (I think)
I am for
good idea, and sign it electronicaly every month or not able to start races
Quote:Any way, if my front bumper was alongside is front wheels and I maintained my inside line to the apex, I'm not divebombing (I think)

Correct, my bad. I guess I read your front bumper to his rear wheels (25% overlap). Ooops. Big Grin
Well 25% or whatever, it should be clearly stated in the rules. The amount of overlap that gives you the corner varies for different forms of motorsport. Or even within the same form. I do karting leagues and it may even differ between different tracks within the same organizer
Frenzy Conducive "Benzine Wagons" Being "Tuned-Up" By Mechanicians
(10-18-2018, 06:22 PM)Maciek Sobczak Wrote:  Correct, my bad. I guess I read your front bumper to his rear wheels (25% overlap). Ooops. Big Grin

That's what I thought  Wink

(10-18-2018, 08:43 PM)Pawel Kusmierek Wrote:  Well 25% or whatever,  it should be clearly stated in the rules.  The amount of overlap that gives you the corner varies for different forms of motorsport. Or even within the same form.  I do karting leagues and it may even differ between different tracks within the same organizer

True. Even 25% clearly stated, depending on the situation will always need a bit of sportsmanship/fairplay.

My point is,it needs to be explained what we can do and what we can't... what is right and what is wrong on Track.